SHIFT: Day Job
Your innovation. Our impact . At Anthem, Inc.
, it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you'll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL
Responsible for leading projects with support from technical project managers. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- schedule and facilitate project meetings; work with leadership to identify; implement project scope, project schedules, and management documentation.
- During project initiation, collaborate with project sponsors to define objectives and resource managers for project staffing.
- Engage project team resources to define project requirements; identify work breakdown structures; capture work backlogs.
- Determines task owners, facilitate daily stand-up and/or weekly meetings; monitor task progress; develop deployment plans; coordinate product demonstrations, and facilitate lessons learned/retrospective discussions.
- Will also be responsible for working with the project team to identify, analyze, quantify, and mitigate project risks to reduce both probably and impact to the program.
- Provide program reporting, stakeholder communications, and support internal collaboration tool configurations.
- This will include creating/maintaining appropriate status report or related documentation capturing project progress via designated methods of measurement (milestones, metrics, etc.)
- This role will also be a primary point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders, providing project updates according to the stakeholder communication plan the Project Lead developed in conjunction the Project Sponsor and other Key Stakeholders at project initiation.
- This position will manage IT projects that will either have project-specific budget accountability or will roll up into program-level budgets.
- BA/BS in Information Technology or related major. 2-3 years of experience as a member of a project team, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Project Management Professional certification (PMP) preferred. Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to handle complex business scenario to document and communicate in a simplified easy to understand approach
- Writes and reviews various requirements such as functional, non-functional (quality of service), user (stakeholder) requirements, report specifications, crate traceability matrix, etc.
- Processes mapping of current (As-Is) process, proposed (To-Be) process, Gap Analysis using various MS Office tools such as Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.
- Develops requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Advance skill in Microsoft Excel including complex formula, Pivot table, Macros etc.
- Advance user level experience in using user experience mockup tool such as Just In Mind, Axure etc.
- Must have experience in Wireframing and Prototyping.
- Must have knowledge or experience working on agile methods.