Business Analyst Location:
9 months+ Client:
International Government Integrator, HealthCare Overview:
Senior BA needed to support government programs critical work to safeguard the foods, drugs, devices, biologics, and veterinary products that the Agency regulates. These systems continue to evolve to meet emerging business needs and to support new mandates and initiatives. It is important to analyze and implement advances in technologies that will improve efficiency and performance leading to greater user satisfaction and reducing the cost of operations and maintenance (O&M). Effort is underway to develop state of the art applications that can be used on various platforms and to retire some of the legacy systems with modern and efficient applications. Primary Responsibilities:
- • Work with Client business owner in understanding the business needs and communicating to a wide range of stakeholders
- • Develop requirements based on Clients business and project needs
- • Collaborate with developers and testers in ensuring requirements are implemented correctly and meet customers' expectations
- • Ability to identify solution and evaluate solution to complex system problem
- • Actively participate/lead in the discovery/validation/verification process throughout the development life cycle
- • Actively engage/lead in process improvement initiatives
- • Complete Scrum master training and provide backup support to the application team scrum master.
- • Bachelor's Degree and 4 years of related experience.
- • Proven experience working in complex projects gathering user requirements and converting them into system requirements
- • Working knowledge with process modeling
Demonstrated understanding of full software development life cycle
- • Hands on experience with requirements management tools
- • Experience in Agile methodology and SCRUM
Proven experience with supporting highly critical customer missions
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives
- • Experience in developing Job Flow, Business Process and Functional Flow diagrams
- • Requires Ability maintain and obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- • Prior experience with HP ALM and JIRA
- • Prior system integration experience
- • Experience with the FDA customer or related customer experience (in a Health systems technology area)
- • Scrum Master certification
- • Scaled Agile framework experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.