Apex Systems has openings for a Business Analyst! If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please send an updated resume to Victoria at
Under minimal supervision, the Business Analyst works as a member of an enterprise IT software development support team to support project management and implementation of software and automation of business processes for SITEC customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, testing and quality assurance plans and project plans.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting customer schedules.
- Maintains record of changes in instructions and ensures all team members are informed of changes.
- Ensures completion of administrative reporting (e.g., daily statistics, logs, task narratives).
- Coordinates and facilitates project meetings, product demonstrations and ensures project artifacts are updated regularly.
- Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with SITEC customers, end users and other SITEC Contractor teams.
- Additional responsibilities include assistance with quality control and software testing and end user training.
- Must have good communication skills and be detail-oriented
- Requires a strong understanding of Information Technology (IT)
- Requires at least 4-6 years of experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Scrum or Waterfall Methodologies)
- Requires a strong understanding of Project Management principles such as those outlined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Requires at least 2-4 years of experience with technical writing or documenting functional or non-functional system requirements
- Requires extensive experience utilizing Microsoft Office or other similar tools
- Clear understanding of Microsoft SharePoint or other collaboration and document management tools required
- Excellent technical writing skills a must
- Experience with software testing and QA/QC
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, and works with minimal direction
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- ITIL Foundation, Lean 6-sigma or PMP certification is desired
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is desired
- Candidates who have held prior military experience are highly desirable
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or