Job#: 1270499 Job Description: Business Analyst
With the ever-increasing regulatory requirements and layered global complexity, managing the regulatory response across financial operational environments has become paramount. The key to understanding any response at scale are the presence of skilled and dedicated business analysts. We're searching for a highly skilled business analyst to contribute to our operational regulatory response. The ideal candidate will have experience in regulatory compliance, the financial services industry, and custody & treasury services products.
The candidate will:
- Document, maintain, and support moderately complex regulatory account requirements across multiple financial platforms.
- Strong Microsoft Excel set is preferred.
- Work to ensure appropriate monitoring is performed to ensure accounts are configured correctly
- Collaborate with business, operations, and compliance stakeholders
- Lead reviews of data relevant to account setups and asset transfers to ensure accuracy, modifying process and procedure documentation as necessary
- Analyze any of the issues that arise, and propose solutions
- May mentor or provide guidance for junior team members.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of business analyst experience
- Strong Communication Skills, ability to translate complex financial processing terms & concepts into business and processing requirements
- A strong understanding of Custody, Securities Processing, SWIFT and Securities Transactions in General.
- Any Sanctions Background would be a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at