If interested, please send resumes to Abby Cole - firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Remote - preference given to candidates local to San Antonio/ Texas area
Year long contract with potential to extend or convert
As a Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world.
Here, you will make an impact by:
* Independently identifying areas of process improvement that will drive leakage savings or cost efficiencies using Six-Sigma, or other established continuous improvement methodology and tools.
* Assisting in the design of a remediation plan once areas of improvement are identified; measure and report adherence to remediation plan.
* Providing input to line management on leakage expectations to include in planning assumptions, documenting assumptions, and measuring performance against assumptions at a detailed level; able to communicate and present deviations to plan.
* Proactively providing business partners/client groups in-depth analytical insights, such as identifying risks and opportunity considerations, that will help them to more effectively manage their business processes and mitigate and resolve outliers and issues outside of tolerance levels.
* Creating and continuously examining operational and financial reports for accuracy and to monitor trends to find outliers and opportunities; developing and maintaining performance and production reports.
* Visualizing data (Tableau) and delivering guided analytics in a professional format to diverse audience from executives to line level leads and CSRs
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, the client is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
* Possess a Bachelors degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
* Five (5) combined years data modeling and analytical work experience within a private, public, government, or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
* Bachelors degree or higher in Business, Finance, Mathematics or Statistics from an accredited institution
* Experience with SQL and ability to generate data sets and document requirements to solve business problems
* Great communicator both in conversation and through presentations
* Good at data validation and can reconcile production systems with reporting outcomes
* Experienced at interpreting data and communicating the importance of findings to decision-makers
* Courage to champion findings and defend recommendations
* Can work under tight deadlines and exercise good judgement when decisions are needed without management oversight
* Cross functional skillset that understands diverse processes across the business group
* Creates buy-in, generating adoption for improvement initiatives and new technology
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.