We currently have a contract to hire position for a Business Analyst in Lombard, IL.
W2 candidates only. We cannot sponsor.
Looking for CRM or Supply Chain/Logistics experience.
As a Business Analyst you will be working with an internal technology team of developers and other business analysts with gathering requirements and help designing of applications.
- Manages and leads efforts to expand reporting to support key business initiatives.
- Provides leadership for cross functional projects and will have a key role in efforts to transform the in-store customer experience.
- Provides training and support for existing STORIS ERP software and reporting.
- Assists with developing alternative solutions and assesses the pros and cons of each solution.
- Assists with defining and redefining business process flows. Assists with change management.
- Leads internal users through the process of documenting business requirements and test cases.
- Tracks completion of test cases and assists with testing and issue resolution.
- Leads training and implementation of solutions.
- Manages multiple projects.
- Supports the IT Help Desk and other departments or company projects as assigned.
BA Minimum Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager in an Information Services role.
- Experience configuring and implementing ERP, CRM or Customer Service software packages. Experience with STORIS software is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience implementing solutions across a wide variety of business functions.
- Demonstrated experience as a project manager or team leader.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to gain consensus from team members.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills required.
- Experience translating and presenting data using advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience designing and testing custom applications, internal and external interfaces, reports and data warehouses.
- Experience in retail or furniture industry is preferred.
Basic technical experience is preferred but not required: PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, HTML, XML