CGI seeks a Business Analyst – Campus Recruiting.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor's degree - all majors encouraged to apply
• A great attitude and hunger for learning
• Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to work within a team environment in a collaborative setting
• Ability to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
Do you have a demonstrated interest in information technology and business and a passion for learning? Are you a go-to problem solver that is motivated to make an impact by creating customized business efficiencies for our clients? If so, joining CGI as a Business Analyst could be the ideal opportunity for you.
As a Business Analyst you will join one of our many teams and work in a highly collaborative environment to provide expertise in designing, developing and executing solutions to enhance the quality of IT products and services for our clients. At CGI, you can explore your full potential – not confined by borders or pre-defined paths. You’re empowered to solve problems in your own unique way which is not only valued and respected but encouraged.
Your future duties and responsibilities
What you’ll do: (assignments may include responsibilities in one or more of the following areas):
• Develop knowledge of a client’s industry, customers, organization and business objectives
• Solve interesting problems for our clients to create or improve a system
• Assess user requirements, procedures and problems
• Provide quality client support by answering questions and fostering communication
• Make data driven recommendations regarding business issues and resource allocation
• Assess how well a product meets usability and ability to meet business needs
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -