Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seekinga Business Analyst to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.Job Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Perform business and system documentation analysis (e.g., user requirements, business processes, functional designs, test plans, and test scripts).
- Ensure that test plans are comprehensive and cover all requirements and user stories, results are accurately documented, and team leads are fully informed of deviations from documentation templates and/or criteria previously set forth.
- Interact and collaborate with business users, test engineers, system developers, and team leads to support improved quality across the system development life cycle (SDLC).
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Strong process analysis and problem-solving skills.
- 1-3 years of experience working in systems implementation/development environment or Public Health background.
- Experience or understanding of computer systems.
- Knowledge and experience in writing and reviewing system development documentation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Nice to have skills/qualifications
- Development/Coding Experience
- Hands-on Testing Experience
- Current Public Trust Security Clearance
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#ONDICE #CB # clearance jobs