Business Analyst with retail/ecommerce industry background to identify and define business requirements and act as the focal point with technical development staff to meet objectives. The Business Analyst will also perform application configurations.
• Communicate with business counterpart to identify and document requirements.
• Create functional specifications to meet customer requirements.
• Obtain product knowledge and lead the client implementation to best leverage product capabilities.
• Coordinate business department with technical teams to resolve issues.
• College degree
• 2+ years of experience of business analysis, familiar with requirement gathering for application development
• Exceptional communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Computer Skills: Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio
• Candidates must have a legal right to work in the United States
• Must be able to travel domestically and internationally
• Retail experience (desired)
• Extensive exposure to Point of Sale, or related retail software applications
• General knowledge of application development life cycle
• Client Management skills. Experience with demanding client environment
• Use Case document
• Deal with issues calmly with an upbeat personality.
• Computer Skills: MS Visio, MS Project
• Experience with Agile / SCRUM development
221 East Fourth St. Cincinnati, OH, 45202
Wherever the journey takes your enterprise, CBTS has you covered. Whether your challenge is developing a cloud strategy, assessing security vulnerabilities, or developing an interactive experience for your customers, you need a partner that understands your strategic goals as well as your technology requirements. That partner is CBTS. From consulting to implementation to ongoing optimization, we combine deep technology experience with the expertise of professionals who bring a personal approach to all things cloud and beyond.