CBTS is seeking a Business Analyst for a position located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Requirements gathering working with development teams and other users
- Participate in software design discussions and reviewsWork with the various teams to conduct quality assurance activities for technically complex, mission-critical, and/or high-profile projects
- Review and maintenance of regression test scenarios and test cases
- Work with functional and technical teams to maintain content expertise and align on quality improvement opportunities
- Create test data and maintains regression test suites (manual & automated)
- Create or review test scenarios and test cases that are in alignment with functional requirements
- Ensure appropriate test data is defined and available in the test environment
- Execute and status test cases, including proof of testing
- Clearly document defects, and retest fixes in a timely manner
- Self-Motivated and able to work effectively with internal customers
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in data analysis, business analysis and QA testing
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic and reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and follow through to resolution.
- Adaptability to work within a dynamic environment.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO email@example.com PLEASE INCLUDE “BUSINESS ANALYST” IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.