Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in the Grand Rapids, MI area in need of 3 Business Analysts for a 6+ month contract opportunity.
- Gathers and analyzes requirements, writes specifications for system development, performs systems set up and user testing
- Develops and maintains user training materials
- Coordinates projects
- Assists Lead BSA and contributes to team effort
- Ensure accurate system design, data tracking, award qualification, and payment processing.
- Communicate with our global affiliates to deliver answers and project outcomes
- Collaborate with affiliates in order to align on requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, Training, and Related Experience
- BA/BS in Business or Information Technology
- 1-5 years of experience in business analysis, software development process, user documentation, system testing
- Experience providing solutions to a wide-range of difficult technical issues and independently develops approach to solutions.
- Prior experience deploying and supporting enterprise level software solutions
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communications skills
- Organizational and presentation skills
- Observing and sharing opportunities for possible improvements
- Strong desire to help our affiliates in issue resolution, offering support and insights
- Proficiency in problem solving, analytics and specifically identifying and resolving business challenges are required
- Talent to communicate across cultures, with the ability to influence stakeholders
Qualified candidates please apply with resume and contact details. NO CALLS PLEASE!