Skills : Business analyst,business,analysis,project,management,program,development,technical requirement,SAS,SQL,MS office,Share Point,AML,Anti money laundrying,Compliance,PMO,PM,risk,Operational risk,technology
Description : Description:
• AML Oversight Business Analyst / Project Manager responsible for writing and managing business requirements for large Technology releases and small enhancement (SI) releases.
• Schedule walkthroughs, prepare audit ready documentation and obtain functional lead approval for Technology Scoping Items (SI) and Major release BRDs.
• Management of a Release SharePoint containing audit ready documentation.
• Review global BRDs and engage with operations and other functional teams to determine impact to NAM Cards
• Manage BRD developments meetings and provide status updates
• Partner with the AML Global team on all regular Global enhancement releases with development of business requirements
• To become over time an SME on kyc platform functionality and related requirements
• Network and build strong effective relationships with key partners including Technology (Compliance Tech ====T), Global AML PMO, Global AML, Operations, Compliance, IA and CRS/Brands Risk teams
• Build solid cross-functional relationships
• Must be a strong values driven leader and a collaborative team member able to engage associates from all levels of the organization
• Must take initiative and have a ability to influence to drive deliverables to meet milestone dates
• 5+ years doing at least one of the following: Project Management, Risk, Operational Risk, Risk Operations or Business Analyst
• Ability to develop technical Business requirements based on guidance from Technology and Business subject matter experts
• Some Project Management experience with multiple stakeholders and functional areas within and outside the Cards Business
• Ability to plan & work independently on required deliverables and deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to manage and plan in a transitioning environment (developing & establishing business as usual)
• Able to communicate both conversationally and via presentation clearly the information and actions needed by management at multiple levels
• Ability to influence to reach consensus across multiple teams with different points of view
• A good understanding of the Credit Card product and the backend systems that support the product life cycle
• Ability to understand difficult technology solutions and concepts and be able to explain to Senior Management in a concise but thorough way
• Bachelor's Degree in related field; advanced degree preferred
• Strong knowledge of Share point and MS Office including Visio and Project a MUST
• Working knowledge of SAS, SQL, Quality Center a plusWe are looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager hybrid role and would like the candidate to be able to perform BA as well as PM work.