We are looking for IT Analysts who can work collaboratively in a team based Agile environment within IT Delivery. Helps deliver pragmatic solutions based on business value and NDS IT technology direction. This role requires both analytical skills as well as a focus on quality. Specifically, this role formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with leading testing and validation that system changes have been implemented as intended.
- Curious and self-motivated to dig in and fully understand system functionality and business processes
- Perform gap and current state analysis, develop system requirements, design, prototype, test, train, and define support procedures and implementations.
- Possesses and continually builds business acumen including student lending industry knowledge and the operational areas and systems Nelnet currently uses to successfully service student loans.
- Provides clear and concise verbal and written communication tailored to the appropriate audience (technical and non-technical).
- Works with stakeholders and Product Owner to evolve the backlog around the goals and objectives of the product.
- Working knowledge of Agile; fosters open communication and teamwork
- Stimulates collaboration among clients, operations, and technical staff.
- Identifies and assists with required system documentation and user guide updates and creation.
- Listens to and understands audience
- Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts (as required) for functional, interface and user acceptance testing.
- Identifies test scenarios, develops test scripts, and creates expected results for use in test cycles.
- Able to develop appropriate acceptance testing criteria and performs post implementation validation to confirm system changes are implemented and functioning as expected
- Experience in working in a collaborative, team-based development environment.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Quality Analyst or detailed working knowledge of several system functions.
- Good working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet tools, SQL, HTML, Adobe Acrobat, and the internet.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong consensus building, multi-tasking, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with both technical staff and clients.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge in the area of NIST compliance strongly desired.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment. Experience with Agile strongly desired.
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!