• Perform business research and define requirements in support of business process standardization and integration
• Preform ongoing business analysis to drive brand performance
• Act as a Project team lead for a variety of projects, product enhancements, new boards and system changes.
• May be involved from conception through end of life for a specific product, product group or product line including product management, product development and business development.
• Assist in tracking and reporting product performance throughout its life-cycle including product strategy, product planning and issue prioritization.
• Assist with analysis that drives product pricing and bundling.
• Assist with content for internal product communication and information.
• Assist with managing product development process leveraging established methodology and system.
• Monitor customers/prospects for awareness of customer needs and perspectives.
• Assist in the development of the business case to support new product recommendations.
• Manages issues throughout the process including problem identification, root cause analysis, and client communication.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact