- Under the direction of the manager provide support to the Client for all activities related to computer systems and applications used to support their operations.
- Work directly with application end users to gather requirements for changes requested and required to support the client initiatives and operations.
- Have direct communication with the application developers / vendor to convey the requirements and what changes are being requested. Share the end users visions and aspirations. Act as a liaison between the requester and the developers.
- Apply structured analysis, methodologies and design principles for the development and/or implementation of the computer software systems utilized by the client.
- Develop and conduct test plans for all proposed changes. Maintain documentation of elements that passed and failed testing and coordinate a plan to resolve issues.
- Provide technical assistance/instruction to users on how to use the computer applications employed by client.
- Create and maintain training and support materials for the computer software systems employed by client.
- Respond to questions, issues and concerns from end users related to the various computer systems used by client staff/employees.
- Facilitate meetings for discovery and application design.
Preferred and Other Requirements:
- Post High School coursework, training or experience: preference a minimum of an Associate Degree in computer science related degree.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with team members at all levels.
- High attention to detail
- Experience with all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience gathering and documenting project requirement/specifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of project management and experience in managing a project.
- Basic knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Application Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Visio
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!