Business Analyst, Project Delivery Senior Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a Business Analyst? A roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte. Work you'll do
- Assisting with the business case, planning and monitoring
- Requirements gathering, organization / management and analysis
- Support test planning / management
- Test cases writing and management
- Support project manager in project delivery efforts and timeline
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree
- 6 + years' experience as Business Analyst with background working with business stakeholders for gathering requirement, testing, documentation and management
- Strong Analytical skills with history of engaging Business stakeholders and knowledgeable in business engagement and requirement discovery
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Willing to work in Minneapolis MN area.
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
- Business knowledge in financial domains related to Asset Management
- Experience with JIRA, ServiceNow is a plus
- Good experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.