The D365 Business Analyst is responsible for the solution configuration, security, support, integrity, and
management of Microsoft D365 enterprise applications. The Analyst understands business challenges and
opportunities and works to lead the configuration and maintenance of value-added solutions to meet the
business requirements. This position is responsible for troubleshooting and problem resolution,
management and monitoring of system resources and performance. This individual will apply proven
communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems
issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments. The Analyst will provide guidance and
training to users in the organization.
II. Key Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems,
identify causes, and anticipate implications
- Investigates problems with D365 modules (Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Transportation
Management), diagnose root causes, and resolve issues.
- Documents and assist in defining Business Requirements, process maps, and use cases.
- Investigate feature requests, clarify objectives, understand software functionality, and recommend
solutions using industry best practices.
- Collaborate with developers and business departments
- Assist the developers through designing, programming, testing, and deploying.
- Create and maintain user documentation, provide help desk support and end user training.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for
improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- BA or BS degree in computer science, information science, or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years in Microsoft Dynamics and/or AX 2009/2012 ERP systems support experience
- Experience working within Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Warehousing.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, ability to prioritize demands and multi-task
to complete objectives.
- High attention to details
Job Description - Excellent communication, project management and presentation skills.
- Have exceptional problem solving skills and ability to work with diverse groups.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment