Are you a highly proficient Business Analyst with extensive Excel skill? Are you interested in joining a motivated team to advise on the business impact of technology implementations? If so, we might have just the role for you with our client in Boston! We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Consider the business implications of technology applications, both to current and future state
- Engage in all phases of systems analysis and develop technical standards and policies to meet departmental needs
- Create notes, memorandums, user manuals, guides, mockups, and any other required documentation
- Add value via analytical reports; offer leadership and guidance in the development of strategic plans
- Develop close working partnerships with all stakeholders and manage their expectations effectively
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or finance discipline
- At least 3 years of experience as a business analyst
- Familiarity with financial databases, budgets, and general ledger
- Experience with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel; Access a plus
- Knowledge of SQL, Oracle a plus
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Finance, Requirements Management, Future State Planning, Documentation
Job ID: 329565 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!