We are looking for a Business Analyst with Child Welfare Services experience for an immediate opportunity with us.
If interested please respond with the following Resume in word.doc format, desired pay rate, and Contact information:
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience handling large-scale Technical Projects and managing large teams to implement Software application lifecycle.
- Experience in planning, requirements, design, support, and release.
- Three years of experience managing medium size technical projects in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Strong Child Welfare Services acumen is required.
- Child Welfare Services certification is required.
- Experience in IT project management or coordination activities, including working with technical team, stake holders and business users.
- Experience with designing or execution of testing, providing technical documentation, and conducting System implementation activities for electronic data processing systems.
- Must have experience developing project status reports for various audiences including executives and stakeholders.
- Must have experience maintaining an integrated project schedule which has consisted of a large-scale project with multiple implementation phases and/or a program with multiple projects.
- Experience handling multiple teams in a large-scale project environment involving .net or SharePoint or similar systems.
- Leadership with excellent written and verbal communication skills