At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare. CereCore
is seeking a Business Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Document requirements, define scope, and parallel overall business strategies.
- Serves as the primary coordinator for new feature development on HCA's digital platforms.
- Responsible for gathering business functional and internal technical requirements, facilitating design sessions with UX, development, product, project management, and business teams.
- Package all information together so delivery teams can develop new features on budget and time.
- Share new product benefits, opportunities, risks, issues, timelines, and budget information to both IT and business stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years experience
- Experience in the following tools/software: JIRA, dotCMS, Confluence, Google Analytics, Google Docs and OneNote
- Experience implementing new technology solutions for large complex organizations
- Ability to create quality work products in the form of presentations
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook