Sr. Business Process Analyst – Health Solutions
Location: United States-Woodlawn, MD
ship required for this Position: Yes ( accepted)
Relocation Assistance: Remote Position
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
- 13 Years with Bachelors; 10 Years with Masters in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 10 years of relevant applications/systems requirements and modeling experience.
- 5 years of experience on the technical aspects of application development projects through the full system development life cycle.
- Experience in modern requirement gathering techniques, including creation of user stories, epics, and themes.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum iterative cycles (sprints).
- Experience working with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Experience creating wireframes for the user stories and review them with users and gather feedback
- Experience documenting workflows and processes based on requirements.
- Experience documenting requirements and provide final technical review and validation of requirements.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and have sound judgment.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task, self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all security plans and deliverables.
- Be able to perform the analysis as defined with specific Medicare laws, regulations, manuals, instructions and any additional information assigned by management.
- Possess critical thinking skills, reading and interpretation, writing, and communication skills.
- Understanding and wide application of methodology and subject matter related concepts, practices, standards and procedures with a general knowledge of other related business disciplines.
- Able to work closely with all project stakeholders such as business users, project managers, and business analysts while delivering solutions.
- Works with limited supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be extremely facts and data oriented.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work with cross functional teams including senior level individuals.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
Professional Certifications Required:
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Agile Scrum Master
- SAFe Product Owner Certification