Job Title: Business Analyst I
Job ID: 630
Information International Associates (IIA) is currently seeking a Business Analyst I I to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The Business Analyst I will provide on-site and related support services for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS) with a workforce of approximately 14,000 personnel.
- Provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements. Provide expertise in change management and training support. Provide organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments. Provide expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis. BA will:
- Provide support in responding to system user requests for assistance.
- Provide support for on-the-spot diagnostic evaluations, implementation of corrections, and training users in proper operation of systems and programs.
- Provide support to install and provide basic support for approved PC software.
- Perform upgrades to all computer platforms, train office staff on computers, maintain logs and inventory of equipment repairs, assist in administering all computer platforms as directed and assist in resolving any operations problems.
- Ensure that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
- Apply technical and operational knowledge under minimal direction, to configure, operate, and maintain information processing and telecommunications systems.
- May provide generalized IT endpoint assistance as needed.
Education: BA/BS and 4 Years of Experience
- Skill utilizing software diagnostic tools for troubleshooting and upgrades Be able to perform following skills on Linux and Windows:
- End User Application Support
- System Setup
- Account Management
- File services
- Network Configuration
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Windows system administration experience at least 1-2 years
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an Active Department of Energy L Clearance to start and be able to maintain the clearance throughout the life of the contract.
Encantado Technical Solutions (ETS) is an unpopulated Small Business Administration-approved mentor-protégé joint venture between Edgewater Federal Solutions, Inc. and ECS Federal, LLC. ETS is bolstered by second-tier subcontractors Information International Associates (IIA) and Amentum. ETS provides comprehensive enterprise and mission-embedded IT support for the $400 - $700 million Third-Party Telecommunications and Information Technology Support Services contract at Sandia National Laboratories. ETS is currently recruiting for a variety of cleared and uncleared IT positions with on-site and remote opportunities in New Mexico and California. As ETS is unpopulated, employees will work for one of the four companies listed above.
IIA is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.