Our Atlanta based manufacturing client is looking for an IBP Analyst with heavy focus on ERP and Infor. Contract to Hire Job Summary
Oversee implementation and/or development of Business' Forecasting, Demand Planning, Supply Chain management strategies and S&OP enablement to achieve desired operational, financial, customer service, and Operations Planning objectives. Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be engaged in the development, implementation, integration and support of all processes and their support systems related to Supply Chain demand, supply inventory and S&OP planning.
- Drive the Integrated Business Planning process (IBP) with a focus on alignment between the demand plan and business plan. Drive & coach consistent IBP process with all North America and Global Business Teams.
- Support appropriate setup, function and data integration of ERP and Planning systems (SAP & legacy), Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse Tools, Demand Planning and Statistical Forecasting tools as well as Supply Planning MRP / heuristics and data integration.
- Develop strong working relationships with business partners, management and external resources
- Project development and management of resources, budgets and schedules
- Creating and maintaining documentation including, but not limited to: Process development and continuous process improvement, functional and technical documentation and specifications, training support...
- Demonstrated leadership in fostering continuous learning, empowerment, involvement, and opportunities
- Conduct end user training
- Championing strategic Supply Chain business process and support system solutions
- Champion best practice adoption, adherence and consistency for process and system support configuration across all Global Business Team
- Bachelor' s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field.
Business Analysis, IBP