Our direct client is looking for a Business Analyst II - ERP & Corp Apps
for a full-time direct hire role.
Candidate can be base out of either location:
- Schaumburg, IL 60193
- Cypress, CA 90630
The Business Analyst II will be part of the ERP team and is tasked with working with Business Stakeholders to gather, understand and document business requirements that address low complexity business problems. The Business Analyst II is responsible for documenting the current business process and the desired "to be" state. The Business Analyst II supports the analysis, testing and implementation phases of ERP projects, working closely with business stakeholders and the entire project team to insure project success. Main Skills
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience required
- 2+ years ERP systems experience required with applications such as eStelplan, Eniteo, Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP and Oracle required
- 1+ years of Metals Industry or Supply Chain experience required
Requirements Management and Analysis - Ability to define, document and manage business requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives.
- Accurately translate business requirements into functionality
- Manage requirements to meet business expectations
- Document the current business process and the desired "to be" state
- Prioritize business requirements based upon business need
- Understand business process complexity
- Assess the risks of various solutions looking across multiple applications
- Contribute to the "to be" business process state considering multiple factors
Requirements Elicitation - Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem.
Providing Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
Creating Compelling Business Case - Ability to measure and communicate proposed project benefits.
Designing for Usability - Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement.
User Acceptance Testing - Collaborates with stakeholder in testing for acceptance of end user business solution.
Business Relationship Management - Ability to engage business sponsors and contribute to their targeted business outcomes. Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience required
- 5+ years ERP systems experience required with applications such as eStelplan, Eniteo, Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP and Oracle required
- 2+ years of Metals Industry or Supply Chain experience required
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Proficiency with some collaboration tools like SharePoint and Box
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.