* Analyze business requests to be solved with automated systems.
* Formulate and design automated systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
* Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements and are within stated sizing estimates.
* Configure system settings and options; plan and execute business design, assist in integration and acceptance testing, where necessary; and create specifications for system to meet business requirements.
* Include analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
* Begins to develop working relationships with client end-users, programmers and test analysts while assisting with the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems. Assists with the identification, definition and documentation of business specifications.
* Maintains communications with end-users for feedback to ensure systems continually meet the client's expectations.
* Analyzes basic problems and issues (complexity varies based on data requirements and business specifications) and offers standard business solutions.
* Coordinates and facilitates client meetings.
* Develops simple business specifications and logical flowcharts that include features and functions from which programmers can create technical specifications.
* Demonstrates a basic knowledge of systems/modules to design system screens and database structures.
* Works with programmers to design and develop requirements and learns to analyze the feasibility of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
* Prepares input for system design, including final report and screen definition, logical system flow and implementation plans.
* Provides support with the resolution of issues that may cross multiple systems and affect the business process and tracking of application incidents/issues; becomes familiar with how to identify system impact of changes in the business, user needs, external business environment and operating systems.
* Develops documentation to include, but not limited to bulletins, manuals, file layouts and application design layouts for internal, client and training purposes.
* Assists with the preparation and coordination of client training and documentation for installation of systems and upgrades.
* Tracks and learns to document changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed, universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
* Assists with coordinating documentation and client follow-up evaluation monitoring; post-implementation problems and revision requests.
* Maintains and administers procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include payment card industry and security related compliance.
* Demonstrates a working knowledge to conduct and support testing/planning/validation by clarifying the intended functionality.
* Participates in the resolution of issues to ensure a successful implementation.
* Tests and learns to analyze possible courses of action and solutions.
* Assists with coordinating implementations including vendor and in-house testing, readiness assessment, training and hardware capacity evaluation.
* Assists with the project planning efforts on small development efforts.
* Tracks project progress, collects and analyzes information and trends, and communicates to the user community any anticipated schedule deviations.
* Maintains software deployment plans as directed.
* Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp - Scripting knowledge, bankcard industry knowledge, understanding data structures, professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
* Four-year college degree and two or more years professional experience or high school diploma or equivalent with four or more years professional experience.
* Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree