We have an opportunity for a Business Analyst II to join our talented professional services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing business analysis and requirements document expertise to a Federal Client.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Provide Analytical Expertise to capture business goals and objectives for each supported office
- Develop, analyze and document business requirements using a business-process mapping approach
- Support business use case workshops and capture information during facilitated sessions
- Analyze business process flows to develop activity models and detailed requirements
- Leverage all captured information to develop detailed requirements
- Provide expertise in Requirements Management and Business Analysis
- Create and maintain Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- A BA/BS degree in Business or a related field
- A minimum of eight years post collegiate professional experience
- A minimum of five years experience in Business Analysis, acquisitions, Requirements, and/or BPR
- Familiarity with the Requirements Management Life Cycle (RMLC)
- Experience developing and reviewing business Requirements Documents (BRD), Statements of Work (SOW), and requirements Traceability Matrices (RTM)
- Experience and expertise with business process engineering
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, superior presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to problem-solve and think analytically
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the full application development lifecycle and associated lifecycle management tools
- Genuine desire to learn is essential
This position is located in the Washington DC metro region.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
NetImpact Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.