** and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Business Analyst II
Location: Houston, TX, 77002
Duration: 3+ Months
• Under general supervision, provides intermediate level data and work assessment, reporting, and recommendations within assigned areas of expertise.
• Provides intermediate level analysis in order to support Kronos/UKG application and Kronos Support teams with day to day inquiries and processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
• Subject Matter expert for assigned functions.
• Prepares reports on data summaries, changes, and trends for use by management. Provides assessment and recommendations to management.
• Resolves issues arising from internal department functions, or as brought forth by internal or external customers to assigned department.
• Tracks issues to resolution within department and in partnership with other groups.
• Monitors overall work flow to ensure timely completion of projects and daily work requirements.
• Assists with special projects within assigned department or as part of cross-functional teams as required or assigned.
• Monitors department processes and work flow to ensure overall accuracy and quality of data and work output.
• Determines areas of risk as new or changed processes are implemented.
• Recommends changes, updates and processes for continuous improvement in areas of expertise.
• Evaluates current training methods and materials for assigned group, and recommend improvements. Reviews and creates training as needed.
• Provides training and support to lesser experienced members of assigned department as well as internal and external customers as needed.
Education and Experience
• Required: Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, in Business Administration related or similar area of study, and three to five years previous experience. At least 2 years Kronos/UKG application experience preferred- resolve end user ticket inquiries and basic configuration that will assist Kronos Support team members.
• This position requires ability to demonstrate knowledge of the business and an ability to apply that knowledge effectively to a variety of situations.
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• May require intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite as well as general business and/or accounting systems and subject matter knowledge applicable to the department assigned.
• This knowledge may include, but not be limited, basic accounting processes and procedures, project management, training within areas of expertise, and strong analytical skills and communication skills.
• Normal setting for this job is an office setting.