SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com.
Job Description Responsibilities:
Plan, manage, and execute various integration testing activities with internal and external counterparts. Develop metrics and dashboards to communicate status, dependencies and risks of various testing activities. Gather information at front end to determine project parameters and specifications, and to budget human, financial and other resources. May provide Business and/or technical oversight to some staff and track attainment of project milestones.
Key Job Functions
* Partner with Business & Technology peers across the organization in understanding specific business issue and technical requirements, analyzing root cause(s), defining and agreeing the appropriate solutions.
* Plan course of projects, including milestones, resources needed, use of technology and tools, and document in project plan following established project management methodology.
* Communicate with Agile delivery teams, operation teams, and multiple stakeholders across the project.
* Create user stories, user acceptance criteria, epics, process maps, data mapping and formal requirements documentation.
* Develop metrics and dashboards to communicate status, dependencies and risks of various business & organization activities.
* Provide business support by analyzing & tracking complex problems through resolution demonstrating consistently high-level responsiveness and customer care.
* Convene & manage meetings agenda, participants, and deliverables - to ensure important issues are aired and resolved.
* Develop queries, analyses, and reports for multiple subject areas and distribution to multiple business organizations.
* Provide guidance or technical supervision to less experienced staff performing similar functions.
* Provide Business and/or technical oversight to some staff and track attainment of project milestones.
* Bachelors Degree in IT, Finance or related discipline
* Minimum 6 years of related work experience
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
* Business Analysis and Process Improvement experience, financial services background preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to work with multidisciplinary teams, take ownership of deliverables, and drive assigned tasks to completion.
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
* Strong organizational skills and customer-oriented approach to business engagement.
* Ability to think quickly and logically to resolve issues.
* Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
Location: Bethesda, MD
SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area.
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. SyApps participates in E-Verify.
Location: Bethesda, MD