Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Madison, WI area client to locate and bring on a Business Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity!
- Act as a product manager and key subject matter expert for the product and champion its efficiencies, benefits, and improvements to stakeholders.
- Conduct and organize pre-implementation and implementation events and presentations including:
o Training (including business workflow diagrams)
o process integration
o product demonstrations
Work with Policy Experts to review and ensure that business requirements adhere to identified state and federal policies.
- Develop current state to future state business process workflows. Identify improvement opportunities and create structured approaches to close gaps.
- Develop transition plans, go-live implementation plans, and business rollout plans.
- Coordinate and collaborate change management with appropriate staff.
- Coach trainers on changes introduced by new product features.
- Leverage eLearning strategies to achieve and advance the professional development of users effectively and efficiently.
- Create compelling presentations to share effective practices, process improvements, and product advantages to internal and external users.
- Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment involving multiple stakeholders of various levels.
- Coordinate business Subject Matter Experts and technical resources to facilitate requirements gathering.
- Work with the technology team to evangelize new, valued features and functionality.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are a must, including excellent listening skills and the ability to communicate technically and professionally at all levels.
- An enthusiastic personality to champion the project and product to internal and external stakeholders.
- A self-starter' mindset.
- Strong 'marketing-focused' presentation abilities as this role will create and lead presentations to users, management, and customers.
- Ability to quickly become a trusted process advisor.
- Possess a high level of operational and critical thinking with ability to synthesize information from many sources to develop technical and business recommendations.
- Ability to gain cooperation and support through effective use of influence and persuasion required.
- The ability to analyze financial IT systems is desired.
- Must have participated or led Product Development projects within the role of product owner, product manager, or business analyst.
- Requirements gathering and user story creation.
- Software Product Roadmap building.
- Experience implementing complex business and political change initiatives.
- Experience engaging and working in an Agile/Scrum environment and culture.
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in the development and facilitation of planning and training sessions for executives, management, and users is strongly desired.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems ( firstname.lastname@example.org
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available. About IBS:
IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.