Required Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and effectively with limited guidance
- Must also be able to work within a defined team structure that requires consistent communication
- 4 - 7 years of relevant BA experience
- Strong problem management, facilitation and organizational skills
- Experience in crafting and eliciting measurable requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience executing medium to large complex projects on BA activities
- Experience working with upper-level management
- Property and Casualty Insurance industry experience, preferably with Claims.
- Experience with projects involving third party vendor implementations
- Experience in Agile methodology
Interested candidates should send resumes to email@example.com
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.