SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision . At Anthem, Inc
., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Information Technology Intern students will gain real-world work experience in their academic field. During the summer months, interns will engage in challenging projects evolving around the rapidly changing healthcare tech industry. Interns will be paired with industry professionals and mentors and will be given opportunities to stretch their skills and enrich their knowledge base to achieve a greater understanding within Technology. If the intern performs well throughout the internship, there will be opportunities for fulltime employment once the intern graduates.
Interns will participate in activities to enhance connection to the company as a whole and encourage personal growth. Some of these activities include:
What we are looking for:
- Formal onboarding event for all students to ensure integration to the organization and program
- A one-on-one mentorship with a leader for the duration of the program
- Cadenced Learning series to build student's acumen and focus on learning the business
- Opportunities to grow and develop through social and networking event
Analytics Interns will be assigned to a specific group within Digital and Information Technology based on skill set and need of the business. Graduate students should have experience and education in:
- Analyzes business and IT needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
- Responsible for developing strategies, programs and solutions based on business priorities, consumer insights and industry trends that support digital strategy.
- Responsible for gathering and assessing market requirements through competitive intelligence and emerging trends, stakeholder and consumer feedback
- Contribute to Strategy and Business Development Efforts
- Develop and Deliver Presentations to Key Stakeholders
- Project Management and Coordination
The Summer 2022 Internship will take place from June 6 th - August 12 th . This is a remote opportunity. The ideal person will possess the willingness and capacity to learn quickly and apply new knowledge. They will also have proven analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication abilities. We are in search of an energetic self-starter with a willingness to work hard, take on significant and multiple responsibilities, and with dedication towards excellence and achieving results. We want to hear from you! Qualifications
- Undergraduate student in Healthcare domains specifically project management, data and analytics, business analytics, or related field
- Graduation date between Sept 2022 to May 2023
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Advanced user of Microsoft Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, MS Teams
- Proven analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Available Sept. 12th - Nov. 21st 2022
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America's Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.