IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business Analyst to join an international legal services company. you will work closely with various technical teams such as Database Developers, Product Delivery, Infrastructure and Operations to define and refine requirements. You will work closely with every facet of designing, developing, deploying and supporting products and initiatives of the company’s Digital & Innovation Group.
- Create use cases, touchpoint agreements, user requirements and software requirements specifications, as well as support the creation of the requirements traceability matrix, risk assessment, verification and validation protocols and reports
- Foster collaboration, innovation, creativity and a fun work environment both within the Digital & Innovation Team and among cross-functional project team members;
- Following SDLC, take ownership of the development process from needs analysis, to requirements gathering, to UAT
- Work closely with others to identify, document, and create new feature sets and products. Foster collaboration, innovation, creativity and a fun work environment both within the Digital & Innovation Team and among cross-functional project team members; Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development and engineering teams through which requirements flow
- Conduct and document fit/gap analysis and business/system requirements as determined by the business
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Verify operational readiness and accuracy of features developed by the software team
- Provide direction and input into project deliverables to ensure solutions are consistent with strategic business and product plans
- Facilitate meetings with business stakeholders, technical teams and vendors to clearly define scope, requirements and business needs
- Work with Project Management to enforce scope control with stakeholders, task execution with the development team and relevant upward communication to management
- Help define process improvements and feedback for large, multi-part projects that need creative management strategies required for timely execution
- Working with Project Management, document release notes and develop training materials;
- Work closely with members of OGC, Compliance and security to provide continuous improvement strategies, measurements and enforcement of policies and procedures
- Create, or manage creation of necessary assets required for development of each project, including but not limited to: requirements, functional specifications, hardware and software specifications, project tool workflow entries and any additional technical documentation required; and assist in defining SDLC industry best practices, leading or participating in practical process improvement with an eye towards optimizing business and system process flows
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of overall professional work experience as a Business Analyst or Technical Program/Product Manager
- 5+ years of analysis experience targeting web online and / or PaaS / SaaS products
- In depth knowledge in systems design using UML and modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical forms (wireframes) that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages already established in the development organization
- Experience working with structured development methodologies with an emphasis on an iterative approach. Exposure to Agile and SCRUM methodologies a plus
- In-depth understanding of activities, artifacts and deliverables that pertain to each phase of the SDLC;
- Strong understanding of web technologies, application development, quality assurance, mobile platforms and UEX
- Experience with IT and operational projects related to infrastructure, including cloud, hardware, networking and/or colocation management
- Possess leadership, time management and decision-making skills
- Experience in authoring technical requirements
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, Outlook, Power Point);
- Experience with cloud (CaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), web technologies and mobile platforms such as Salesforce is preferred
- Experience with enterprise applications i.e. help desk and bug tracking systems), wiki’s, MS SharePoint instances, etc.
- Comfortable working with regulatory and policy requirements and client data privacy and compliance rules and guidelines
- Understanding of various mobile platforms including Android and iOS and the process of authorization and delivery to their respective marketplaces is a plus
- Basic understanding of coding methodologies a plus
- Experience with network operations and administration is a plus
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and best practices a plus
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.