Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are expanding. We’ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work , “36 th fastest growing company in the US” on the INC 500 List, Fast Company’s "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Work on the most challenging and impactful projects, including the Kabbage Platform and partner implementations, as an embedded team member in Kabbage's Engineering team.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive business and technical solutions while communicating product feature progress across departments.
- Act as the scrum master for the engineering team by planning and executing sprints, prioritizing backlog of work, communicating blockers, and reporting team metrics.
- Break down epics into detailed user stories to identify all functional product requirements.
- Develop an understanding of Kabbage in terms of our technology stack, our process, and the Kabbage business.
What you should have:
- Experience with large, distributed enterprise software implementations.
- Understanding of RESTful Web services, APIs, and ETL processes.
- Adapt requirements for third-party integrations to user stories.
- Have a working knowledge of SQL for data and schema analysis.
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level.
What we're looking for in you:
- Operate Autonomously: Takes a project from ideation to delivery.
- Calm Under Pressure/Resilience : maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress; remains composed and productive under pressure/stress.
- Proactivity : Proactive, self-driven, curious, loves learning.
- Communication : Communicates information, ideas, and concepts clearly.
- Organization and Planning : Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities; manages time well.
- Flexibility/Adaptability : Cool with quickly changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Persistence : Follows through on items without being managed. Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Leadership : Navigates and leads the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually
what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively. Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.