Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
* Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
* Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
* Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
* Prepares specifications for system changes
* Recommends and initiates systems testing
* Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
* Technical Writing
* Translate bullet point Business Requirements into narrative BRD
* Prepare narrative descriptions for small enhancements to Company Revenue Forecast technical infrastructure
* Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff
* 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
* 5 years of experience
* Financial Analysis experience
* Understanding of big bank operations and products
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.