A Kforce client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their growing team in Columbus, OH.
In this role the Business Analyst will have a specific focus on helping make sure their Manufacturing operations are efficient and effective. While the main focus of the role will be in regards to the improvement of their business process and systems, you will also assist in functions pertaining to Quality, Environmental, Health, and Safety. You will work as the liaison to multiple business units and help to resolve issues impacting business operations. The Business Analyst will be asked to relate highly technical issues to the business in non-technical terms.
* Business Analyst will be defining, determining, analyzing, documenting and communicating the objectives, business requirements and priorities for information systems and solutions
* Driving the effort, working with the business, to successfully accomplish medium to large size initiatives within Manufacturing
* As a Business Analyst, you will elicit, analyze, and document functional business requirements
* Supporting solution assessment and validation to ensure that functional and technical specifications meet the identified business needs within the organization
* Business Analyst will be reviewing test plans and testing methodology to mitigate risks and participates in testing the solution to ensure the solution meets functional and non-functional requirements within the organization
* Implementing processes and procedures to reduce defects and ensure maximum system uptime and stability
* Conducting problem analysis as needed; Business Analyst will be escalating complex issues for additional analysis and resolution as appropriate
* Developing positive relationships with both the business and other functions involved in downstream technical processes
* 3+ years of Business Analyst experience with Manufacturing and other related areas
* Previous working experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12, specifically Manufacturing, Inventory, and BOM modules
* Experience working with systems used in a manufacturing environment, such as quality management, manufacturing execution systems, and process control systems
* Experience with Lean or Six Sigma
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.