A Kforce client in Columbus, OH is looking to add an experienced Business Analyst to their growing IT department.
The Business Analyst will have a focus on their Supply Chain technology, specifically in regards to Order Management. The primary focus will be around their Oracle eBusiness Suite application, Salesforce, and Esker. The BA will specialize in all Supply Chain processes while working across multiple business units within the organization with the ultimate goal of effective and efficient use of the applications.
* Business Analyst will responsible for evaluating all business processes, requirements, and identifying areas for improvement
* Assist business users with software and business functions
* Responsible for providing reports to different business users
* As a Business Analyst, you will serve as liaison between Business Groups and Technical teams
* Perform requirements analysis
* Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
* Business Analysts continually research and understand new Oracle or other system functionality
* Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies utilizing Oracle or other system functionality
* Write/maintain end user documentation
* Business Analysts follow all current department policies, especially regarding the use of workload management tools
* Train users on software functionality
* Initiate Oracle SR's (service requests), and monitor to satisfactory resolution
* 5+ years of experience in a Business Analyst Role
* Mandatory experience working with the following Oracle Modules: Order Management, Inventory, and Advanced Pricing
* Mandatory Salesforce experience with the following areas: Salesforce.com, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce CPQ
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.