Kforce has a client that is seeking a Business Analyst in Miami, FL.
The Business Analyst shall be responsible for identification of automation opportunities, validation, ROI measurement, detailed documentation and implementation of automation initiatives focusing on process flow, efficiency, and effectiveness. The candidate shall lead process improvement and automation projects end-to-end for stakeholders across multiple business lines.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
* Business Analyst completes current state assessment of business processes and document each of the following areas in detail: problem statements, process flows, gap analysis and future state solution recommendations
* Generate detailed click-level documentation to confirm As-Is process, and design and document future-state process improvement requirements
* Engage SMEs, business partners and stakeholders to understand the current process, true business needs and requirements
* Business Analyst will create comprehensive documentation (i.e., BRD, process map etc.) and present to the business users for sign off
* Create end-to-end cross-functional process flow maps at a high-level as well as at a detailed/modular level
* Business Analyst will lead discovery sessions, design reviews, walk-throughs, and training with stakeholders for each process under development
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, or related field preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Process Engineer and/or consulting work experience required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to articulate ideas at a high-level as well as at a technical level
* Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modeling
* The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative skills, consulting, facilitating and leadership skills
* Customer-facing experience; Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with business users
* Proactive; Able to work autonomously; Self-sufficient
* Experience in process re-engineering and process improvement; Lean/Six Sigma certification is a plus
* Knowledge of automation & RPA tools is a plus
* SQL knowledge is a plus
* Understanding of mortgage servicing/originations industry is a plus; Or experience in the financial industry
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.