Kforce has a client that is seeking a Business Analyst in Davie, FL.
* Business Analyst will gather and document functional and non-functional requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
* Produce wireframes, annotations, workflows and other requirements and design artifacts in support for development initiatives relating to loyalty functionality and applications
* As a Business Analyst, you will drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
* Translate requirements into technical specifications to support development in both traditional (Waterfall) and Agile development methodologies
* Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with technical team and business owners to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver an effective solution
* Participate in the functional testing and assist with user acceptance testing
* Develop user documentation and conduct training as required
* Participate in small or complex applications rollout to single or multi-properties
* Participate in the QA and release management of new and changes to applications through thorough testing, debugging and user acceptance before planning and executing deployment into Production
* Provide post implementation support and troubleshooting
* Business Analyst will successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Analyze problems and escalate issues in a timely manner for quick resolution; Responds to and assists with other problem tickets as required
* Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams, including vendor support organizations
* Bachelor's degree required; Hospitality, Information Management, or Computer Science preferred
* 2+ years of experience as a business analyst or similar position. Business Analysts Certification preferred (either PMI-PBA or IIBA-CBAP)
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Outlook)
* Hotel/casino gaming experience preferred
* Knowledge of Project Management/Coordination practices and techniques preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.