“Latitude 36” is a national, full service staffing services firm headquartered near Nashville, TN. We specialize in recruiting solutions for Information Technology and Healthcare positions. Founded in 2000, our clients include Fortune 1000 and privately-held companies. Latitude 36 acknowledges that at the end of the day, it is our consultants’ success that validates our worth. As a prospective Latitude 36 consultant, you can be assured that we will only submit you to positions that you are qualified for. We promise to get your exclusive permission prior to submitting you to each opportunity. We take time to know your value and have your best interest at heart – even before you sign the dotted line. As a Latitude 36 consultant, you will always receive the utmost respect, sincere gratitude and friendly service.
Our core service is staffing. Through time-tested recruiting programs, we offer you the most qualified, pre-screened, and dedicated resources to ensure you meet your business and project objectives. We have a team of subject matter experts covering a wide range of industries and business sectors.
We are ready to get to work for you!
Summary of the position: One of our many customer(s) today is urgently looking for an experienced
Programmer/Analyst 5 - QA/ Migration Specialist
Here are some of the specific details:
Title: Programmer/Analyst 5 - QA/ Migration Specialist
Location: Nashville, TN Long-term contract
The QA and Migration Specialist will work with the leadership of the department to notate and coordinate the ongoing developments of the department within the quality assurance realm of several ongoing projects. They will assist in the preparation of user acceptance testing, as well as conduct QA tests of current developments before it reaches the UAT stage for customer review. They will also participate in the migration process of Adobe Forms for departments which are needing the assistance. Instruction on current QA practices will be shared, and must be followed for the success of the projects.
What You Will Be Doing
• Assists in the preparation and conduct of user acceptance testing of new or modified content management systems
• Participates in the review of UAT procedures and processes and the development of UAT metrics for assessing the quality delivered systems
• Participates in the development of special testing requirements and procedures and in the review of new or modified business systems
• Will need to be able to follow directions with a drag and drop tool, to help migrate digital forms to the new statewide tool.
• Assist team in managing and developing effective and compelling optimized content including, but not limited to, web page copy, white papers, sales sheets, infographics and videos.
• Responsible to help the coordination and completion of content migration and creation for enterprise website redesign project. Manages deadlines, coordinates workflow and monitors and summarizes progress of content efforts
• Ability to create, update, and maintain and project plans, tasks in project plans, and timelines
• Proven track record of delivering exceptional quality content on time
• Work closely with the stakeholders and all departments of the state of Tennessee to ensure we are meeting their needs
• Uphold branding standards for the state and the particular branch
• Support website updates, including design and coordination, as driven by the business and functional groups.
• Partner with Internal and external content providers, editors, designers and developers to ensure site meets with states and customer needs, and aligns with our brand strategy and Web standards
• Provide input and ideas for improvements
• Partner with internal and external content managers, editors, designers, developers, and others
• Create learning opportunities within the development team through training, conferences, hands-on training and mentorship in projects
• Demonstrate problem solving, initiative and technical innovation capable of "rolling-up sleeves and getting hands dirty" from content creation, to production support, to testing
• Ensuring early and regular communication through all stages of projects
• Promote best practice development habits and highest product quality standards
Education: Minimum of two year degree preferred.
• Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Consistent upward and downstream communication.
• Resourceful, innovative, self-motivated, confident in high stress situations.
Thanks & Regards,
Gopikrishna Thirunagari | Latitude 36, Inc | IT Recruiter
Connect with us:
For more information on our open opportunities, please visit our Career Portal