CBTS is currently seeking a Business Analyst Manager for a position located in Cincinnati, OH.
This position manages all aspects of the Business Analyst department and team. Defines business requirements and functional specifications for intermediate complexity process changes and technical solutions. Manages scope changes and issue resolution. Assists project manager or release manager with implementation activities. Contributes to department process quality improvements initiatives.
- Manage daily activities and workload of Business Analysts
- Mentors, trains, and coaches the Business Analysts
- Reviews project initiation documents for completeness, feasibility, interdependencies; seeks further clarification and coordinates Information Technology System (ITS) evaluation and estimation for prioritization process
- Develops project impact and cost/benefit analysis
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high level information into details, abstracts up from low level information to a general understanding and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and delivers the following artifacts as needed: Agile stories, requirements documents, functional spec documents, process maps, job aids and implementation plans as required for complex projects using standardized formats to create traceability
- Research and resolve help desk issues updating artifacts as is appropriate including modifications to process maps and job aids
- Document’s business processes and information flows using modeling techniques and appropriate software while exhibiting strong attention to detail and customer focus
- Recommends test strategies, reviews test plans for completeness and reliance to requested enhancements
- Proactively recommends process improvements, system changes or scope modification to drive business process improvement or increased profitability
- Participates in business and IT process improvement work teams
- Creates system documentation and help aids
- Conducts system overviews and/or training classes, as necessary
- Manage internal customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up to date on project status and results
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements by identifying, defining, and prioritizing requests based on business impact, technical difficulty, and risk
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Experience with traditional and iterative development methodologies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Knowledge of data structures and data access methods including use of SQL and tools like Toad
- Experience with analysis techniques and documentation practices including decision trees and process modeling techniques
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Quality Assurance Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information systems or comparable experience
- Experience with financial services or transportation / leasing industry preferred
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO email@example.com. PLEASE INCLUDE “BUSINESS ANALYST MANAGER” IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.