As a Business Analysis in First Datas Government Solutions Division, you will support changes, upgrades and re-engineering efforts for a critical federal government program. Working hands-on, you will leverage your strong background in business analysis, project management and client relations to handle the demanding requirements of high profile government clients, supporting projects from scoping and business case through design, implementation, launch, and beyond.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to the following):
- Act as main point of contact with the client.
- Provide leadership and hands on work to define business requirements for projects.
- Coordinate/perform requirements gathering and documentation.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users and client.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Anticipate problems and pursue resolutions.
- Provide expertise and guidance to other team members.
- Ensure effective communication plans are developed and executed.
- Strongly prefer experience working in Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Preferred experience working on government programs, preferably federal programs
- Demonstrated experience dealing with complex, demanding client situations
- 4 year degree required or applicable work experience
- 3+ years of business analysis, business requirements writing and gathering experience.
- Some project management and/or process improvement experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects over the full life cycle from scoping to launch.
- Exceptional client relationship skills.
- Preferred experience in payment solutions