Role: Technical Business System Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: Contract and Full Time
This project needs an experienced BA, who has good knowledge of a typical Web Application architecture and preferably authentication and authorization functions
- Typically requires 5-8 years of experience as a Business analyst experience.
- Good exposure to Projects involving Web applications and development.
- Understands different authorization & authentication mechanism - a preference.
- Work with business partners, systems analyst, designers and programmers to create/analyze required project requirement documents
- Actively participate in walkthroughs, inspection, review and user group meetings
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create BRD/AFD documents
- Participate in Requirements and Design reviews, planning effort
- Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and plans
- Work with business users, system analysts, designers and programmers to create and analyze various required project documents
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within Information Technology software.
- Ensures metrics comply with testing and business partner requirements.
- Must work well independently with limited direction and be a quick learner.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to insurance domain.
NIIT Technologies is a global IT Solutions organization with over 9500 employees addressing the requirements of clients across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia in leading edge technologies like Data & Analytics, Automation, Cloud, and Digital.
"NIIT is Equal Employment Opportunity Employer"