Come join Process Stream one of NJ's Best Places to Work and be a part of team that thinks and acts differently!
Sr. Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst, support clients directly with all aspects of the Claims Management Lifecyle. Support Solutions Architects during product delivery through deployment including requirements, design, and implementation. Design and execute on client configurations and customization of interfaces, reports and business rules. Document business and functional requirements using our proprietary accelerators, to deliver high quality solutions to our Insurance clients. Improve efficiencies and the quality of delivery services within the Insurance consulting practice.
- Gather and document business/functional/technical requirements – business requirements design documentation, functional specifications, mapping layouts, flowcharting.
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills, a strong business & technical aptitude, be detail oriented, have proven troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Interact with cross functional teams including business owners, developers, testers, and Project Managers.
- SQL\T-SQL – write and troubleshoot stored procedure and functions
- Set up and manage SSRS security and create subscriptions.
- Report Development using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Report Builder
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for First Report/Subsequent Report of Injury Reporting (FROI/SROI) experience preferred.
- Draft technical specifications including business requirements design documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of direct experience with business analysis experience and demonstrable experience with computer systems validation preferably within the insurance industry
- Strong background in business process analysis, requirements engineering, and process design modeling.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Property & Casualty Insurance Lines of Business such as Workers Compensation, Auto, Property, Professional Liability, General Liability preferred
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, a strong business and technical aptitude, detail orientation, proven troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with clients and implementation teams with the ability to present complex design concepts into clear and concise requirements.
- The ability to thrive in high-productivity, multi-tasking environment with competing demands.
Process Stream Offers
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and 401K options for full time employees and potential 401K options for part time employees
- Flexible work environment
- Outstanding company culture!
- Employee engagement programs
- Come join one of NJ's Best Companies to work for!
About Process Stream
Process StreamTM is the first choice of companies in regulated industries for process optimization and compliance process development. Our team of business process and system implementation experts work closely with our client businesses to develop processes and systems to optimize operations and manage risk. Our specialized focus on regulated industries gives us the experience and expertise necessary to transform client business by improving efficiency and strengthening digital transformation initiatives.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Process Stream is an equal opportunity employer.
All Process Stream resources are working remote. Once we return to working in the office, this position will work in our Princeton, NJ office or on-site at a client location.