Company Overview About CST
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (CST) is a private, family owned, global leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies, assays, and research tools. As a company of scientists for scientists, we have developed XMT® technology, a proprietary method to develop exceptional monoclonal antibodies, PTMScan®, a technology to discover protein post-translational modifications, and PhosphoSitePlus®, an online resource for investigation of post-translational modifications. We are passionate about our role in contributing to the life science industry's advancing of the human condition through accelerating the discovery and development of innovative therapies for human disease. We are fully committed to developing new research tools to help define the mechanisms underlying cell function and disease, thereby broadly accelerating progress in biomedical research and medicine. The role
CST is growing globally and so is our Product Information Management (PIM) team. Our PIM team is responsible for enterprise-level data systems that support both Product MDM (Master Data Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management). We are expanding our team with a Business Analyst for Production Support.
As a BA Production Support, you will understand our PIM Portfolio, including the underlying technology (e.g., Dell Boomi, PostGres, and Oracle Databases). Day-to-day tasks will include reviewing the ticket queues throughout the day, assigning the tickets to various members, getting clarifications on the tickets, and resolving the tickets as appropriate. In this role you will collaborate with production support members for various teams. You'll have the opportunity to....
Who you are and what you bring to the team....
- Troubleshoot, assess, and lead resolution of business application issues and incidents as they arise, following established production support practices and using incident tracking tools
- Work with internal customers, manage user request and provide timely resolutions
- Under minimal supervision, perform business process analysis, process improvement design and business requirements-gathering from the customers and translate them to specific software requirements
- Work within an Agile Scrum framework
- Prepare testable requirements (user stories) and use cases.
- Identify recurring issues, propose long-term solutions and prevention of future recurrence
- Address issues within authorized scope, including managing access authorizations and minor back-end data-quality updates using SQL, in collaboration with database and business analyst teams .
- Assist with preparing software development lifecycle deliverables
What we offer....
- People view you as a great communicator with a getting things done mentality
- You have a customer centric mindset
- You can work independently against set goals and timelines
- You understand working within an A gile framework and the use of issue tracking software, such as Jira™
- You like to work in an international, fast-paced scientific work environment
- You hold a BA in computer science or related and have at least 3 years prior experience
- Experience with a DAM Platform is a plus
At Cell Signaling Technology we recognize that people will always be our most important asset. Providing a safe, inclusive, and stimulating working environment that understands the importance of diversity, human dignity and meaningful work is as important as establishing company policies that incorporate excellent health insurance and pay benefits. We recognize that development of people is the key to their happiness and thus ensure every employee has impactful discussions with their manager and develops actionable performance and professional development plans. Lastly, we are committed to engaging and supporting our employees in committees and philanthropy that benefit their local communities and environment through community investment programs. Benefits
- Medical (BCBS) and Dental (Delta Dental) plans paid at 90%
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending accounts
- 401(k) Plan with 6% match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Subsidized Cafeteria
- Free Parking
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families, our communities, partners and customers. In order to promote that safety and well-being, we require that all US-based employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. Applicants who receive an offer of employment who can provide documentation that the vaccine is medically contraindicated, or who object to vaccination due to a sincerely held religious belief, may make a request for exemption. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company.
Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a veteran or as a member of the military or status in any group protected by applicable federal or state laws. AGENCIES
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. via email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of CST, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by CST for this position and a valid agreement with CST is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the CST agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.