Are you a go-getter who's trying to make your mark on the business world? A growing company has teamed up with Robert Half Technology to fill an opportunity for an experienced, customer-oriented Business Analyst to develop well-executed plans. Should you choose to apply, you ought to possess a strong technical skill set and be comfortable with the interpersonal aspects of the position. Based in the Colchester, Vermont area, this Business Analyst role is a full-time opportunity.
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Meet business goals by working closely with development team to invent and analyze product requirements
- Collaborate with designers to establish appropriate wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Partner with development and QA teams to evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements
For more information contact email@example.com! Requirements
- 3+ years of related experience
- Prior work with API design
- Comprehensive knowledge of Enterprise Solutions
- Implementation experience required
- Strong familiarity with Solution Implementations
- Knowledge on usability and application performance considerations
- Familiarity with developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.