Ready to take your business experience to the next level? Robert Half Technology is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who possesses a deep understanding of customer needs to join the efforts of a growing, dynamic company to help them with a major CRM Implementation. Candidates should possess an excellent set of technical, interpersonal, and communicative skills. This full-time opening is for a Business Analyst in the Hillsdale, Michigan area. Please email your resume to Nate.Crosswait@rht.com.
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Handle analysis and review of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Work together with designers to develop wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Partner with development and QA teams to evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements Requirements
- Previous Experience facilitating a CRM implementation
- Solid understanding of business analysis
- General familiarity with Blackbaud Software(preferred) but any CRM will suffice
- CRM experience
- Command of Business Analytics
- Practical knowledge of Salesforce Implementations
- Adeptness in KPI Reporting
- NetSuite experience highly preferred
- Deep understanding of project management
- Experience with Create Dashboards
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- 7+ years of related experience
- Mindful consideration of usability and application performance considerations
- Experience integrating with API backends
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.