NEW BUSINESS ANALYST ROLE IN OKLAHOMA CITY!!!
The Business Analyst is a team member of the digital services team that is responsible for building cloud-based digital services. The position will be responsible for building and managing business requirements to this end.
* Identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems, which often include a software systems development component, but may consist of process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development
* Independently work with customers to gather requirements in an organized fashion in a highly rapid timeline
* Develop documentation and materials, including diagrams, models, manuals, and procedure documents
* Plan the requirements development process, determine which requirements are the highest priority for implementation, and manage change
* Understand the needs of the business as a whole, its strategic direction, and identify initiatives that will allow a business to meet those strategic goals
* Conduct feasibility studies, prepare business cases and conduct initial risk assessments
* Perform requirements elicitation, utilize techniques for collecting requirements for stakeholders (such as brainstorming), document analysis, focus groups, interviews, workshops, reverse engineering, surveys, task analysis, process mapping, and job shadowing
* Perform requirements analysis and documentation, develop, and specify requirements in enough detail to allow them to be successfully implemented by a project team
* Use techniques to ensure that stakeholders have a shared understanding of the requirements and how they will be implemented
* Be willing to share and teach contemporaries on best practices
* Strong experience in user testing and project management
* Bachelor-s or master-s degree in related technical field
* 5+ years of associated work experience
* Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio or related diagraming software
If you are interested, or know someone who is (I PAY $$ FOR REFERRALS). Please contact Shelby Sewell @ 405.236.0202 or email your resume to Shelby.Sewell@RHT.comRequirements include a bachelor-s degree in a related field and three years of qualifying experience in related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of experience for each year of the required education.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
* Agile certification and/or experience
* Technical Writing experience