Business Analyst SAP - Cloud for Customer
New Bremen, OH, US, 45869
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Gather requirements from end users, facilitate business process discussions, and participate in solution design, documentation, configuration, testing, and end user support.
- Assist in continuous improvement initiatives for processes, policies, and procedures through statistical analysis. Continually look for ways to drive SAP Cloud products best practices.
- Assist in defining and standardizing business processes so they can be used in global expansion of SAP Cloud products
- Work as a liaison and subject matter expert between SAP and business owners for quarterly system updates, root cause analysis, and solution recommendations.
- Analyze business cases to measure adherence to standardized practices and data governance standards.
- Gather master data requirements for global regions and assist in mapping to standard global templates
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field is required.
- Working knowledge of SAP Cloud CRM, SAP Marketing Cloud and/or SAP Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) strongly preferred.
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills are necessary
- Occasional travel required
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Segment: Cloud, SAP, ERP, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology