At SACRUM Technologies, we have the power to connect, integrate and realize your dreams. Our growing talent services partnership offer to client a collection of staffing solutions, from a sole contractor to a team of experts. We help achieve our client’s their key business goals on target and within budget. Our global talent procurement team connects you to the right mix of opening in the market. We align your critical talent with market, strategy and technology.
Come let’s make it happen! You won’t go wrong- We only believe in building great teams TOGETHER to deliver great results.
Conducts highly complex business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Responsible for managing scope, effort estimation and work with business stake holders on prioritization
• Coordinates with users to determine business and user requirements, process flow definitions, and detailed functional specifications.
• Coordinates documentation of requirements and formulation of test plans with QA team
• Develops and manages development of highly complex information systems, or revisions to existing system logic difficulties as necessary to meet business requirements.
• Reviews progress and evaluates results for accuracy and efficiency.
• Acts as a liaison between technical staff and business owners.
• Experience in using SCRUM principles in driving user engagement, collaboration and iterative development
• Participate in daily SCRUM meetings and facilitate and lead backlog grooming, Sprint Planning and retrospectives
• Experience in Stake Holder management - Steering Committee reporting, project status reporting, business and Digital stake holder management
• Acts as lead business analyst on systems projects. Establishes and communicates common goal and direction for the team. Coordinates activities of the project team, project plans, and assists in monitoring project schedules and costs.
- Preferred: Scrum Certification, PMI Certification