Role: Business Analyst Green Belt
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Long Term contract
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- 5-7 years of professional IT experience, specifically in systems/business analysis and financial systems.
- 3-5 years managing small to mid-size projects (up to $250,000 budget).
- Experience implementing and providing post production support for major accounting, financial, ERP, CRM, Case Management, BPM, Procurement, accounting, reporting, Revenue Recognition and billing systems ( e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle, MS-Dynamics).
- Strong analytical skills, specifically, the ability to translate business requirements to technical and functional specifications.
- Strong Business Process re-engineering and documentation skills (Experience with process mapping in Visio a strong plus).
- Ability to perform diagnostics, identify problems and provide resolutions
- Exceptional customer service skills, focus and commitment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
- Experience working with collaboration tools such as SharePoint.
25356 Herring Creek Drive||Chantilly, VA